Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Comic 696 -- Good News, Bad News

April comic is here...

http://talesfromthevault.com/thunderstruck/comic696.html


The monthly schedule is working out pretty well for me. This month I even had some breathing room to work on some other aspects of the comic, like some more outlining and the next "Story So Far" animation. I believe I can maintain this without needing to take a hiatus during those months when I go on vacation.


Once a month may be a bit slower than I'd like in an ideal world, but it's sustainable. And I'm enjoying being back in the story. Hope you are too.

1 comment:

Scribe Drizz said...

Amazing! I used to follow this comic some years ago. I thought the story ended while you worked on other projects. I had no idea that you started back up again. It's been a wonderful surprise!