Monday, November 30, 2020

Comic 774 -- The New Objective

 The conclusion of the Xibalba adventure...

Sharon's rescued another Traveler, but things are starting to change for her. Finding a way back home used to be her top priority. But now...? 

I really enjoyed making this episode! Mayan mythology doesn't get explored too often in modern entertainment, so I'm glad I could add my own spin on depicting this rich and fantastic territory of lore. Hope you all had fun, too.

Next up, we're going back to our world, which we might now call the World of Time, as Gail and her friends try to rescue the other Pilkvist twin...

4 comments:

Terranovan said...

There seems to be a romance growing between Sharon and Thrud here.

Deltarno said...

Yeah, I had to avoid shouting "kiss her you fool" when I read this.
Good on her for trying to find a third way out, but I wonder how much of the damage can be subverted. Preventing the landscape from changing and crushing cities under new mountains, easy. Preventing every exile from descending on the followers of God and enacting Holocaust 2; electric boogaloo will be harder.

Terranovan said...

I'm envisioning a peace treaty between Vigil and Agnir's crew (et alii) establishing a gate between the worlds to gradually merge the two back together. If Sharon's central enough to getting it done, Aptos could become reality.

Terranovan said...

Also, how friendly and helpful a member of the crew will 7-Macaw prove to be?