Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Return of the Outtakes

 Well, it came to me about a week before August drew to a close that I was never going to get the strip done in time. So instead, here we have... Outtakes!

For those of you who are new to Thunderstruck, I had a tradition of marking chapter breaks with some bonus art, wallpapers, and silly outtakes. You can find the collection here. 

These ones are mined from the post-hiatus chapters, so they're a bit of a trip down memory lane.

One strip a month is not much to ask for a readership, but when the month was like this August was for me, it still became more than I could manage. I hope the outtakes are amusing enough to tide you over. Let us cross our fingers for September.

3 comments:

Jeremy Fletcher said...

Simon Green's Drinking Midnight Wine has a descendant of Thor wielding Mjolnir - but the hammer is old and senile, so doesn't return reliably. Because it is creaky and forgets where it was going...

Terranovan said...

Glad to see these outtakes. But the next strip is scheduled for September 31, when September has only 30 days.

Grayson Towler said...

@Terranovan,

Oooooh... I'm in that universe again. Damned portal in my basement is such a pain in the ass. I'll fix the date when I get a chance. Thanks for the heads-up.

Takk,
GRT