Friday, July 1, 2022

Comic 791 -- Jude Makes a Promise

If you can't trust Judas Iscariot, who can you trust?

 

Well, we're just about at chapter's end here. 

I've got a much-anticipated vacation set up for the first couple weeks of August. Not quite sure if I'm going to skip that month or post something comparatively short. We'll find out soon!

In other thoughts... I recently watched Turning Red, which was a fine Pixar film set in 2002. I figured that'snow the leading edge of nostalgia appeal. And that means Thunderstruck is close to becoming a nostalgia comic! Just about three more years to go. Good lord. 

Eh... I doubt it matters much. Comics are notably un-soundtracked, and without tunes from the time, nostalgia doesn't really work.

 

2 comments:

Charles said...

The comic could be happening anytime, if not for hurricane Katrina being a plot point. And nobody having smart phones instead of everybody.

Ezra said...

I like the use of the gate in the air. A very appropriate use of Judas's powers.